Thursday, May 8, 2008

Buying a Car

Explain what kind of car you would buy and why. Would you buy new or used, or would you lease? What would your payment be?
- I would buy a Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5S because it's a good car for me and it's very comfortable and also because some of my family members have this car. I would lease because I heard my family members saying that leasing a car is a good way so in that way you could change your car after you done with your payment and it's a very fast way too. My payment for leasing would be:
$21,615 for the car
$595 for acquistion fee
Capitalized costs $22,210
Down payment $3,o0o
Adjusted capitalized costs $19,210
Estimated Monthly Payment $213

Capitalized costs $22,210
Refundable Security Deposit $250
First Monthly Payment $213
Total Due at Lease Signing $3,462.99

No comments: